We are living in an age of distraction. While we are allowing huge amounts of information and communication from the outer world, we are generating equally large volume of ideas and agreements from our inner world. Amidst hundreds of things to do, we tend to loose perspective and often feel lack of control in our lives. Result, we constantly remain in the state of anxiety and stress.
Neither our standard education, nor traditional time-management models, nor the plethora of organizing tools has given us a viable means of meeting new demands placed on us.
To train you to be maximally efficient and relaxed whenever you want to be. After participating in this program it will be possible for you to have an overwhelmingly number of things to do and still function productively with a clear head and a positive sense of relaxed control.
- Demands of 21st Century workplace
- The promise of “Mind like water” state
- Understanding your “open loops”
- How your mind works
- Dealing effectively with your commitments
- Mastering the five stages of your personal management system
Duration: 3 hours
Timing: 9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
Location: At your office/workplace
Facilities & Supplies:
- Overhead projector
- White board & marker
- Comfortable seating with ample light
- Pen/10 Paper sheets for each participant
Want to organize this course at your office?
Submit the following inquiry form to express your interest